Banana & Raisin Breakfast Pizza
- 1 cups ChiquitaTM Banana Bread Mix
- 1 tablespoon of butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 package of cream cheese, softened (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup Sun-Maid raisins (for topping)
- Baking sheet
- Electric mixer with paddle attachment
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with pan spray.
- In an electric mixer, beat mix, butter, eggs, and bananas until well combined (approximately 2 minutes).
- Remove dough from mixer and spread an even layer onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake in oven for approximately 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- While crust is baking, whip cream cheese in an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Once crust is done, spread whipped cream cheese onto top of pizza and top with raisins.
CHIQUITA and the CHIQUITA Logo are trademarks of Chiquita Brands L.L.C. and are used under license from Chiquita Brands L.L.C.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!